Saturday 20 April 2013

Moms' afternoon out

Friday, I got together with another mom here and we went to the mall. Sounds simple, but this trip was without our babies. Our husbands stayed together with the four kiddos- her three and Emma.

This is the first time I've left Matt with Emma and I also missed her so much that it really distracted my time with my friend. Add to this the fact that I don't get out much and so I had a list of things to find at the mall. We are going to have to have a mom outing do-over so we can get some quality conversation in addition to shopping. Maybe next time I will also be less scatterbrained about how Emma is doing.

Matt's Daddy-daughter time went okay. Unfortunately she wouldn't take the bottles I had pumped for her and cried for 20 minutes or so before taking an hour nap. Matt said that at one point the two pre-K girls were laughing to make Emma smile and she was trying to laugh with them. Doesn't get much sweeter than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment