Saturday 27 July 2013

She crawled!!!


Before we even had the possibility to move here, I remember crying while talking to Matt. Part of the reason that I cried was because I knew we would have our children overseas and our parents would miss their great milestones. 

God answered one of my biggest prayers today when Emma crawled for the first time ever and both sets of grandparents, her daddy and I were here to see it! My parents saw via Skype, and Matt's parents were here on a visit. I was holding my phone in front of me with the camera on Emma... So she was crawling toward both me and my parents (on the video screen) as Matt and his parents watched. She took a couple of sitting breaks, but in all went about ten feet. 


We have almost spent a week with Matt's parents and his sister spent a week with us in April. Our parents have seen Emma's first smiles, sitting, and crawling. We can Skype as easily as a planned phone call. 

Yes, God provides. His grace covers over all the miles between we and our loved ones... So seamlessly! My God is so big and so generous to show me that He can bring our family together for the treasured moments! 


There are many praises, Jesus, and all of them are for You! I'm so unworthy of such faithful love. He is so good to us!


No comments:

Post a Comment